Guiding you through the Estate Planning process in Hudson valley
Our Firm gives the personal attention needed to all of our clients. This includes always taking the time to learn about their needs and goals. We will work with you and your family to prepare an Estate Plan that best represents your needs and wishes.
A properly prepared Estate Plan discourages opportunistic family members or care providers who may have been trying to ingratiate themselves into a client’s life. Making sure you are protected and that your wishes are met is our top priority.
How We Help
An Estate Plan provides our clients with the tools to control their health, protect their assets from the State and creditors, and transfer assets to family members when the time is right. We do this by listening closely to your needs and working with you, the law, and to create a Will or Trust that best meets those needs.
At Martin Law PC, we provide all of the following to our clients:
- Free consultations
- 30 years of experience
- Health Care documents, so that a client can plan who and how they are cared for when their health fails.
- Asset protection, so that if their health fails their assets are not at risk
- An Estate Plan that is designed to eliminate Court proceedings (Probate and Guardianship proceedings).
- An Estate Plan that anticipates the jealousy and friction of family members so that unnecessary disputes do not result from an Estate Plan
- Proudly serving the Hudson Valley (Dutchess, Westchester, and Putnam Counties)
Protecting the Vulnerable
Protecting our clients as they age is a top priority in our office. Emotions can run high as a family member ages and some family members see the situation as an opportunity to take advantage of a relative. We want you to feel confident and protected about the choices you are making in preparing your Estate Plan.
What Our Clients Are Saying
The service has been excellentFred Cantor
Michael and his staff are extremely professional and thorough.Risa Getman
"It was the best decision I ever made. Each time I had a question about something, they were there with the answers."Robert Beahan
We have more than 20 years of legal experience.
We help our clients find the peace of mind they need.
We offer both personal attention and professional skill.
We make house calls.
We take pride in protecting the wishes of our clients.
We offer our clients free and confidential consultations.